How do I issue a refund?
In some cases, you may need to refund a contribution to a donor.
How this is handled will depend on how you’re processing the payments for your campaign:
1. If you’re using RallyUp to process your payments, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the first and last name of the donor you’d like to refund. We’ll take care of it for you as quickly as possible.
2. If your organization’s Stripe account is connected with our system to process your payments, you can issue that refund very quickly via that Stripe account:
1. Log into your Stripe Dashboard at www.stripe.com
2. Enter the donor’s full name in the search window at the top of your dashboard
3. Click on the payment you’d like to refund, and click the “Refund” button up at the top.