How to send an email to your campaign supporters
If you'd like to write a personal note to thank your supporters or give them a campaign update, you can send an email through RallyUp (even if you don’t have their email address!).
Watch this short video to see how it’s done:
Or, follow these simple steps:
1. Log into your RallyUp account and click the megaphone icon on the left to access your campaigns.
2. Click the title of the campaign you want to work with to access the menu.
3. From the menu, select View Supporters*.
4. You'll then be able to select the specific supporters you'd like to email by checking the box next to their name. Checking the box at the very top of the column will select everyone that has supported your fundraiser.
5. After you've selected all of the supporters you'd like to email, click the gear in the lower right corner and select Send Email. This will open the email creation page, where you can type a personal message. Click Send at the bottom when your email is completed.
*Note that terminology on the menu may be different according to what you’ve set for your campaign.