Entering activity results to finalize your pledge campaign
To finalize your pledge campaign,
you’ll need to enter each of your team members’ final pledge results. This lets
us automatically calculate how much each team member raised through completion
of your pledge activity (e.g. number of laps run, number of books read, or number
of words spelled correctly).
Watch this short video to see how it’s done:
Enter Activity Results
Or, follow these simple steps:
1. Begin by logging into your RallyUp account. Click the megaphone on the left-hand side to navigate to your campaigns.
2. Select the campaign you'd like to enter results for, and click the campaign title to access the menu.
3. From the menu, select Enter Activity Results.
4. This will take you to the Enter Results page. Click the gear icon in the lower right, and select Enter Activity.
5. Use the fields to enter your results, clicking Save at the end of the row to open an additional row if you need one.
Please be sure to enter results for each member raising funds for your campaign so the system can calculate the total funds raised and charge supporter credit cards automatically.
6. After you’ve entered all of the results and your campaign has ended, you’re ready to finalize your campaign by clicking Finalize Results.
Please note that once you finalize results, no additional pledge results can be entered into your campaign. Supporters’ credit cards will be charged at the time this button is clicked, and this is an irreversible action.