How to import a list of team members
If you have a group of people helping you raise money for and promote your campaign, you will need to import your list of your team members.
Watch this short video to see how it’s done:
Or, follow these simple steps:
1. Log into your RallyUp account and click the megaphone icon on the left to access your campaigns.
2. Click the title of the campaign you'd like to work with to enter team members.
3. From this menu, select View Members. (Note that the wording might be slightly different here according to the terminology that you've set for your fundraiser.)
4. Once on that screen, click the "Actions" menu in the upper right and select "Import Members".
5. You will be prompted to download our template.
5. Add your members to the member template that’s provided.
6. Click the Browse button to select and upload your file after you’ve entered all of your members.
*When uploading members, please note the following:
1. To ensure the system can correctly read the information you enter on the member template, you will not be able to change or delete the column headers. If you're not using a particular column, simply leave it blank.
2. If you are including email addresses, please enter a unique email address for each member. If a member doesn’t have an email address, you can leave the field blank (the email field isn't required).
3. After you've entered your data and saved your spreadsheet, click the "Upload CSV" button, and the system will first scan your document for any errors. Once the scan is completed and you've corrected errors that were discovered, click Upload again to add your members.